If you have already created your account and would like to access your saved submission(s) enter your email address and password below:
10TH ANNUAL EMERGING LEADERS AWARDS
The 10th Annual Emerging Leaders Awards will celebrate the accomplishments of M&A, Financing and Turnaround professionals, whose significant level of success while still under the age of 40, establishes them as the industry's emerging leaders.
The 2019 Awards program will feature winners in each of the following four categories:
- Dealmaker: Buyers, Sellers, and M&A Advisors, including Investment Banking Professionals; Private Equity, Hedge Fund and Family Office Professionals; Corporate Development Professionals; and Corporate Executives
- Legal Professional: External and In-House Counsel
- Service Professional: Suppliers of services to M&A, turnaround and financing professionals, including Consulting, Accounting, Lending, Valuation, Research, Virtual Data Rooms, Publishing, Real Estate, Insurance & Risk & Investor, etc.
- Marketing, Communication and Business Development Professional: Media relations, Marketing and Business Development professionals supporting corporate development, private equity, investment banking, law, and other services related to M&A, restructuring and corporate finance.
Award winners will be announced in June. The Emerging Leaders Awards Gala Celebration, to which all winners will be invited, will be a special feature of the 2019 Emerging Leaders Summit to be held on September 17, 2019 in New York, NY.
I. QUALIFICATION PERIOD AND NOMINATION DEADLINE
All professionals born after December 31, 1978 and are active in the M&A, Financing or Turnaround industries in the US and Canada are eligible to enter the 10th Annual Emerging Leaders Awards. Proof of date of birth is required with your nomination form submission.
EARLY AWARD NOMINATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 22, 2019 3:00PM EST
REGULAR AWARD NOMINATION DEADLINE: Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:00PM EST
FINAL AWARD NOMINATION DEADLINE: Friday, May 17, 2019 3:00PM EST
II. NOMINATION CRITERIA
a. Nominees must have been born after December 31, 1978. Nominee must be under 40 years of age as of midnight December 31, 2018. Proof of date of birth is required with your nomination form submission.
b. Prior Winners of the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 M&A Advisor Emerging Leaders Awards are NOT eligible for this year's awards. Prior Finalists are eligible.
c. Eligible candidates are invited to submit a nomination directly or be nominated by their company, colleagues, friends or family.
d. The nomination must be completed in its entirety for the Nominee to be eligible for the 10th Annual Emerging Leaders Awards.
e. A separate nomination form must be submitted for each professional nominated.
f. Nominations must be submitted online using this website only.
III. NOMINATION FEES
There is a nominal processing fee charged for all nominations:
- A base fee of $145 will be charged for processing each nomination submitted by March 22, 2019
- A base fee of $195 will be chargegd for each nomination submitted between March 23 and April 18, 2019
- A base fee of $245 will be chargegd for each nomination submitted after April 18, 2019
IV. PAYMENT PROCESS
Payment in full must be provided for nominations to be processed. Currently we are only accepting payment by credit card. Upon receipt of your submission, The M&A Advisor will verify the processing fees and contact you if there are any discrepancies. Please contact The M&A Advisor at 212-951-1550 with any questions or concerns.
V. SUBMISSION PROCESS
The process for submission is as follows:
- Prepare the following information that will be requested for online submission:
- Nominee contact Information
- Nominee proof of age - a copy of Nominee’s birth certificate or driver’s license in .jpeg, .gif or .png format;
- Nominee biography – 150 word maximum (for publishing)
- Nominee high-resolution picture – 300 dpi, .jpeg format
- Communication contacts
- Create an account to manage your nomination submission(s). You will be able to save the data and return to the online form to complete your submission(s) at your convenience.
- Fill out the Online Nomination Form. Note that a separate Nomination Form must be prepared for each professional nominated. To view a sample of the form Click Here.
- Use the link provided below to begin submitting your nomination(s) online
- To complete the submission you will provide credit card information for payment
VI. JUDGING PROCESS
An independent committee of M&A, Financing and Turnaround industry business leaders will judge all nominations. These judges will evaluate the nominees’ career accomplishments and professional expertise. Consideration will also be given to community service, philanthropic endeavors and any unique circumstances. The judging will be conducted in a secure datasite using exclusive and trusted technology to ensure that all eligible nominations are processed and evaluated securely and confidentially.
- Nominee's career accomplishments - 40% of score
- Nominee’s professional expertise – 30% of score
- Nominee’s community and/or charitable activity – 20% of score
- Nominee’s unique circumstances – 10% of score
The M&A Advisor and its independent judges will maintain the strictest confidentiality possible for all sensitive details provided. Nomination forms will not be publicized. Upon the selection of Award Winners, only the candidates’ names, titles, firm name, photograph and submitted biography will be publicized.