If you have already created your account and would like to access your saved submission(s) enter your email address and password below:
8TH ANNUAL EMERGING LEADERS AWARDS
The 8th Annual Emerging Leaders Awards, formerly the "40 Under 40" Awards, will celebrate the accomplishments of M&A, Financing and Turnaround professionals, whose significant level of success while still under the age of 40, establishes them as the industry's emerging leaders.
This Emerging Leaders Awards nomination form is for individuals residing in the United States and Canada. Nomination forms for individuals residing in other regions around the world will be available later in 2017.
The 2017 Awards program will feature winners in each of the following four categories:
- Dealmaker: Buyers, Sellers, and M&A Advisors, including Investment Banking Professionals; Private Equity, Hedge Fund and Family Office Professionals; Corporate Development Professionals; and Corporate Executives
- Legal Professional: External and In-House Counsel
- Service Professional: Suppliers of services to M&A, turnaround and financing professionals, including Consulting, Accounting, Lending, Valuation, Research, Virtual Data Rooms, Publishing, Real Estate, Insurance & Risk & Investor, etc.
- Marketing, Communication and Business Development Professional: Media relations, Marketing and Business Development professionals supporting corporate development, private equity, investment banking, law, and other services related to M&A, restructuring and corporate finance.
Award winners will be announced in July. The Emerging Leaders Awards Gala Celebration, to which all winners will be invited, will be a special feature of the 2017 Emerging Leaders Summit to be held on September 19, 2017 in New York, NY.
QUALIFICATION PERIOD AND NOMINATION DEADLINE
All professionals born after December 31, 1976 and are active in the M&A, Financing or Turnaround industries in the US and Canada are eligible to enter the 8th Annual Emerging Leaders Awards. Proof of date of birth is required with your nomination form submission.
EARLY NOMINATIONS SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, May 12, 2017 3:00 PM Eastern
FINAL NOMINATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, May 26, 2017 3:00 PM Eastern
a. Nominees must have been born after December 31, 1976. Nominee must be under 40 years of age as of midnight December 31, 2016. Proof of date of birth is required with your nomination form submission.
b. Prior Winners of the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 M&A Advisor Emerging Leaders Awards (formerly 40 Under 40 Recognition Awards) are NOT eligible for this year's awards. Prior Finalists are eligible.
c. Nominees must be active professionals in the M&A, Financing or Turnaround industries in the USA and/or Canada.
d. Eligible candidates are invited to submit a nomination directly or be nominated by their company, colleagues, friends or family.
e. The nomination must be completed in its entirety for the Nominee to be eligible for the 8th Annual Emerging Leaders Awards.
f. A separate nomination form must be submitted for each professional nominated.
g. Nominations must be submitted online using this website only.
h. The Early Deadline for submissions is Friday, May 12, 2017 3:00 PM Eastern.
i. The Final Deadline for submissions is Friday, May 26, 2017 3:00 PM Eastern.
There is a nominal processing fee charged for all nominations. The fee is comprised of these components:
- A base fee of $190 will be charged for processing each nomination.
- An Early Submission Credit of $45 will be deducted from the fee total for each nomination submitted on or before May 12.
Payment in full must be provided before May 26, 2017 for nominations to be processed. Currently we are only accepting payment by credit card. Upon receipt of your submission, The M&A Advisor will verify the processing fees and contact you if there are any discrepancies. Please contact The M&A Advisor at 212-951-1550 with any questions or concerns.
The process for submission is as follows:
- Prepare the following information that will be requested for online submission:
- Nominee contact Information
- Nominee proof of age - a copy of Nominee’s birth certificate or driver’s license in .jpeg, .gif or .png format;
- Nominee biography – 200 word maximum (for publishing)
- Nominee high-resolution picture – 300 dpi, .jpeg format
- Communication contacts
- Create an account to manage your nomination submission(s). You will be able to save the data and return to the online form to complete your submission(s) at your convenience before May 26, 2017.
- Fill out the Online Nomination Form. Note that a separate Nomination Form must be prepared for each professional nominated. To view a sample of the form Click Here.
- Use the link provided below to begin submitting your nomination(s) online
- To complete the submission you will provide credit card information for payment
An independent committee of M&A, Financing and Turnaround industry business leaders will judge all nominations. These judges will evaluate the nominees’ career accomplishments and professional expertise. Consideration will also be given to community service, philanthropic endeavors and any unique circumstances. The judging will be conducted in a Merrill DataSite® virtual dataroom using exclusive and trusted technology to ensure that all eligible nominations are processed and evaluated securely and confidentially.
- Nominee's career accomplishments - 40% of score
- Nominee’s professional expertise – 30% of score
- Nominee’s community and/or charitable activity – 20% of score
- Nominee’s unique circumstances – 10% of score
The M&A Advisor and its independent judges will maintain the strictest confidentiality possible for all sensitive details provided. Nomination forms will not be publicized. Upon the selection of Award Winners, only the candidates’ names, titles, firm name, photograph and submitted biography will be publicized.